Concrete ADA Ramps Seattle Contractor
Design Build Process — One Stop Shop for Concrete ADA Ramps
Need ADA ramps installed in Seattle? Compliance with the Americans With Disability Act (ADA) has become increasingly important for government agencies and private property owners in recent years. These requirements apply not just for new projects, but for existing sites that may not comply with current codes.
A recent action by the federal government, and three litigants targeting the City of Seattle, made national headlines and resulted in a multi-year agreement for the city to replace or install thousands of new sidewalk ADA ramps. There have also been an increase in high profile lawsuits against private property owners from advocacy groups.
Click HERE to request a quote
We have a proven Design/Build process to bring our customer’s sites into compliance, therefore reducing the likelihood of loss exposure or lawsuits. Our process will add value by:
- Getting an expert involved (licensed Professional Civil Engineer) in the design process who understands the constantly changing standards and specifications for your jurisdiction.
- Reducing lawsuits by preemptively upgrading the site to prepare them for possible litigants or advocacy groups.
- Reducing construction costs by having a defined scope of work before the construction begins. Fewer unknowns at the start of construction leads to fewer assumptions, more accurate pricing and also fewer change orders during construction.
- Reducing downtime and project completion duration by not needing to “engineer in the field” and providing a streamlined process with experienced industry experts. We install over 200 ADA ramps/year in the Seattle metro area.
- Working with one company throughout the entire process.
- Receiving a credit of 10% of design costs toward construction if you hire Rainier to complete the “build” aspect
- Survey in the field ($250/hour w/ $1,000 minimum per project)
- Design work in the office ($150/hour w/ $1,500 minimum per project)
- Engineered “As-built” post completion (optional) to document and substantiate the compliance ($150/hour w/ $500 minimum per project)
- Licensed Professional Civil Engineers (PE) who have designed thousands of curb ramps in the Puget sound area.
- Surveys will be prepared by licensed surveyors. We also have the option of using a 3D laser scanning device, so we can understand all surroundings and the implications of existing obstructions.
- Experienced construction Project Management staff and crews that have installed nearly 1,000 ADA ramp projects.
- Two Puget Sound locations (Eastside and Tacoma)
Concrete ADA Ramp Video