Job Title: Project Manager Intern
How to Apply
Applications are accepted online at https://rainierasphalt.com/careers/ or click the button at the bottom of this page. A resume can be attached in the last field of the application, which is encouraged.
Mark Machinski, General Manager (email@example.com)
Summary of responsibilities
The Project Manager Intern position is a position within Rainier Asphalt and Concrete which will aid the General Manager with day-to-day operations as the overall workload increases during the busy summer months. Duties will include: monitoring supply inventory and ordering, tracking vehicle and equipment maintenance, data entry and filing, driving to vendors and job sites to retrieve supplies/materials, aid in preparation of work orders for crews and aid in putting crew schedules together.
- Good driving record and able to drive larger pickup trucks.
- Must be self motivated and punctual.
- Must have general knowledge of Puget Sound area and cities/landmarks.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and enjoy a requirement for thoroughness.
- Must have strong computer and communication skills.
- Mechanical knowledge and aptitude a plus.
- Able to work 30+ hours per week with flexible start/stop times. Some weekend days.
Experience to be gained
Through observation, the Project Manager Intern will learn the inner workings of the operations side of a successful mid-upper sized asphalt and concrete contracting company. The Intern will see project management from start to finish of job sizes ranging from one day and several hundred dollars to several weeks and several hundred thousand dollars.
This position has a wage range of $12-$13.50/hour
We offer comprehensive benefits including Healthcare, Dental, Retirement, Paid Time Off (PTO), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
The applicant must submit to a background check, drug test, E-Verify and driving record check.