Entry Level Asphalt and Concrete Crew Members
How To Apply
Applications are accepted online, please fill out the form below. A resume can be attached in the last field of the application, which is encouraged. Candidates must submit to a background review, drug test, E-Verify and driving record review.
Tom Merry, Owner
Cell: (253) 227-3892
Founded in 2000, Rainier Asphalt & Concrete is a leading pavement contractor in the Puget Sound region. We provide various services, including: hot mix asphalt patching and paving, asphalt seal coating, striping, curbing, concrete flat work, crack filling, drainage and traffic control. We employ approximately 75 people and have offices in North Bend and Tacoma. The company is operational and busy year-round, and is much less seasonal than many competitors in this industry.
Summary of Responsibilities
We are seeking experienced and inexperienced laborers for support on crews of all disciplines. This includes asphalt patching and paving, concrete flat work, extruded curb (year-round), and seal coating and striping (May-Oct). The successful applicant will have an eagerness to learn a new trade and/or expand on their existing knowledge.
- Focus on safety and quality
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver’s license Cell phone
- Self motivated and punctual
- No experience within the asphalt or concrete industries is required, however general construction experience is a plus.
This position has a wage range of $16-$20/hour depending on experience.
We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Family Sick Leave and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).