Job Title: Digital Content Intern
How to Apply
Applications are accepted online at https://rainierasphalt.com/careers/ or click the button at the bottom of this page. A resume can be attached in the last field of the application, which is encouraged.
Please send resumes and inquiries to owner Tom Merry (firstname.lastname@example.org; (253) 227-3892).
$18/hour plus benefits
Rainier Asphalt & Concrete seeks a qualified and motivated intern in 2018. This position has an indefinite duration and could last as long as mutually negotiated. It may also lead to a full time position. The position is based in North Bend, WA.
Rainier Asphalt & Concrete has been in business for 18 years and has goals of 25% growth each of the next three years. The marketing/sales/advertising/hiring/onboarding strategy is paramount to this effort, and the intern will be exposed to a wide range of concepts and strategies. The intern can expect a diverse set of duties, exposing him/her to broad aspect of marketing, advertising and digital content creation.
Key projects and responsibilities
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and research/analysis of competitors, with ultimate integration into webpage(s)
- Google Analytics and PPC (pay per click) campaigns
- Market research, including analysis of competitors and market opportunities
- Facebook targeted marketing and recruiting campaigns
- Assist in creating blog and vlog content
- Take primary role in video production for company training content
- Public relations campaign related to recycled asphalt concept and other winter revenue strategies
- Updating company’s online content, including Google Places, Bing, etc.
- Creation of photo albums and filming/production for short marketing video snippets (for use in online and social media platforms)
- Direct bulk email campaigns and analytics
- Special projects using Google Apps and Zoho creator
We are looking for someone who is driven, independent and creative. The candidate should be pursuing coursework in marketing, sales, advertising, IT, computer science or other relevant fields. Past project related to the above will be given stronger consideration.
We offer comprehensive benefits including Profit Sharing, Healthcare, Dental, Retirement, Paid Time Off (PTO), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
The applicant must submit to a background check, drug test, E-Verify and driving record check.