Job Title: CDL Dump Truck Driver
How to Apply
Applications are accepted online at https://rainierasphalt.com/careers/ or click the button at the bottom of this page. A resume can be attached in the last field of the application, which is encouraged.
Mark Machinski, General Manager (email@example.com)
Summary of Responsibilities
We are seeking qualified, experienced dump truck drivers with either Class A or Class B certification and air brake endorsement. Through recurring contract work, we stay busy year-round with our paving, patchwork and concrete flatwork operations. The successful applicant will have the following skillset and experience:
- Split shift transmission
- Loading, unloading equipment
- Mating dump truck with paver to dispense material
- Air brakes
- History of safe driving record
- A priority of safety
- Willingness to grab a broom or shovel when job demands
- Valid drivers license with current CDL, endorsements and medical card
- Cell phone
- Self motivated and punctual
- 5 years experience driving commercial dump truck (we also have entry-level positions available. Click HERE.)
This position has a wage range of $22-$28/hour depending on experience.
We offer comprehensive benefits including Profit Sharing, Healthcare, Dental, Retirement, Paid Time Off (PTO), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
The applicant must submit to a background check, drug test, E-Verify and driving record check.