CDL Dump Truck Driver
How To Apply
Applications are accepted online at https://rainierasphalt.com/apply, or click the button at the bottom of this page. A resume can be attached in the last field of the application, which is encouraged. Candidates must submit to a background review, drug test, E-Verify and driving record review.
Tom Merry, Owner
Cell: (253) 227-3892
Founded in 2000, Rainier Asphalt & Concrete is a leading pavement contractor in the Puget Sound region. We provide various services, including: hot mix asphalt patching and paving, asphalt seal coating, striping, curbing, concrete flat work, crack filling, drainage and traffic control. We employ approximately 75 people and have offices in North Bend and Tacoma. The company is operational and busy year-round, and is much less seasonal than many competitors in this industry.
Summary of Responsibilities
We are seeking qualified, experienced dump truck drivers with either Class A or Class B certification and air brake endorsement. Through recurring contract work, we stay busy year-round with our paving, patchwork and concrete flat work operations. The successful applicant will have the following skill set and experience:
- Split shift transmission
- Loading, unloading equipment
- Mating dump truck with paver to dispense material
- Air brakes
- History of safe driving record
- A priority of safety
- Willingness to grab a broom or shovel when job demands
- Valid driver’s license with current CDL, endorsements and medical card
- Cell phone
- Self motivated and punctual
- 5 years experience driving commercial dump truck (we also have entry-level positions available. Click HERE.)
This position has a wage range of $22-$28/hour depending on experience.
We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Family Sick Leave and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).