Job Title: Equipment Operator
How to Apply
Applications are accepted online at http://rainierasphalt.com/careers/ or click the button at the bottom of this page. A resume can be attached in the last field of the application, which is encouraged.
Mark Machinski, General Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Summary of Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced equipment operator for our asphalt and concrete crews. The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Operating mini excavator and skid steer, including attachments (clam bucket, sweeper, grinder, auger, forklift, etc.)
- Experience removing asphalt, and concrete and grading of sub-base material
- Safe and efficient loading and unloading of equipment on tiltbed and other style trailers
- Skilled maneuvering in tight spaces (City of Seattle and other urban areas)
- Valid drivers license
- Cell phone
- Self motivated and punctual
- 5 years experience medium and/or heavy equipment operating (we also have entry-level positions available. Click HERE.)
- A Commercial Drivers License (CDL) is not required, but a definite plus
This position has a wage range of $20-$30/hour depending on experience. Through recurring contract work, we stay busy year-round with our operations, and are not as seasonal as many in our industry.
We offer comprehensive benefits including Profit Sharing, Healthcare, Dental, Retirement, Paid Time Off (PTO), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
The applicant must submit to a background check, drug test, E-Verify and driving record check.